Wednesday, April 27, 2011

FML

Im just gng to release my anger here since no one wants to hear me out,

first of all i think my mum hates me. everytime i try talking to her, she seems to show no interest in every word i say. Same goes to my dad. I feel that im lacking of attention in this family. My parents only favours my little sister. the only reason why my parents pays a lot of attention to her is cse she's the youngest and also the smartest in the family. My eldest sister, is currently away at college now. I really miss her soo much. I hate staying at home with my family. I want my sister back home. When she's home, everyone seems to be in a good mood. Its like everyone reunites. I love her so much yknw, we have so many things in common, she understands me the most. I tell her every single thing all the time. I used to tell my mum everything though. Since my mum is ignoring me, i have nobody to talk to. I cant really call my sister, she's having her exam week. :/

Other than that, my lovelife sucks. I thought i can get some love from my other half but it seems like he's also stressing out about something else. I feel very lonely without his presence. He's also ignoring me now. I just wish he could take a step back and try to understand that his not the only one going through a hard time. He said he has lots of homeworks and all but tmrw he's going out with his frnds. -.- He cant even spend some quality time with me. Its not fair at all. He said im a control freak but he cant even take good care of me. I tried to tell him this so many time but he refuse to listen. Everytime i do, he walks away. And now he's online. I mean, sometimes i feel that he's lying. Most of the time i feel that he's just bored of me. Well wtvr it is, i dnt think i care anymore. People around me makes me react this way. 

I just need to get out from this house! I want to meet new people. *NICE PEOPLE

I wanna go swimming in the ocean , go skydiving or bungee jumping. I want someone to make me laugh. Most important is, i just want the love from my family and my friends and that boy who used to make me feel alive. 


No comments: